What you need to understand about staying healthy through viral outbreaks
Most health advice is often boiled right down to simple behaviors, like eating a diet, exercising, and getting good sleep.
During an epidemic like COVID-19, these actions are especially crucial for maintaining your physical and mental well-being. But social distancing complicates things. How are you supposed to eat right when you’re living on non-perishables? How are you able to work out when you’re cooped up at home? How are you able to sleep when you’re anxious about, well, everything?
This expert-backed guide may be a good place to start out. Here’s the way to stay healthy (and calm) while social distancing during the COVID-19 outbreak.
WAYS to stay WELL
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with warm water and soap, especially after touching commonly shared objects like elevator buttons, doorknobs, telephone handsets, etc. you’ll use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- Try fist bumps rather than handshakes or high fives, when appropriate. Use your knuckles for keypads, doorbells, elevator buttons, etc.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Use a tissue, your elbow, or inside your shirt. Throw used tissues away immediately and don’t forget to scrub your hands promptly.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, or mouth.
- Limit contact with those infected with the flu or other illnesses when possible. If you’re sick, stay home to rest and recuperate. Encourage co-workers and employees to remain home if they’re sick.
- It’s going to help to sanitize common home or work surfaces with EPA- approved disinfectants, diluted bleach water, soap. These viruses are fragile within the environment but can survive on certain surfaces for a limited time.
- Keep your system working strong by ensuring proper and adequate sleep, nutrition, and exercise.
But how do we stay productive while working at home and practicing social distance? Here are few tips :
- Create a piece space reception comfortable as possible. Create a workplace in your residence with a cushy desk and chair. confirm the network connection to remain connected together with your colleague or boss within the office.
- Stay in routine activity, bathing, and dressing within the office will help increase your productivity and focus at work. Besides, you’ll look professional during video calls or video conferences with other parties.
- Set limits, working in accordance with office hours will make your body within the right pattern. Even though you’re employed from home, your body needs an outing also.
- Stay happy, Remember the condition of your mind also affects the condition of your body. So, don’t stress out.
Up so far COVID-19 vaccine has not been found therefore the best thanks to preventing it’s by practicing social distance and self-isolation. But the foremost important thing is to take care of your health, stay hydrated and eat healthy food.