Important note: If needed, we also could provide you with a referral to a trusting and competent gynaecologist.
What Are STDs?
STDs are a sexually transmitted disease. This disease most often occurs and is spread through sexual contact. Sexually transmitted diseases including HIV, Chlamydia, Genital Herpes, Gonorrhea, and some hepatitis, syphilis, and trichomonias can occur when you engage in unhealthy sexual activities.
Why should you get an STD test?
Most STDs do not cause certain symptoms. Therefore, testing is the best and only way for you to find out if you are infected with an STD. Whoever you are, when you have had sex such as vaginal, anal, or oral sex, you have the possibility of being infected with STD. Nothing wrong if you contact the doctor or the nearest clinic to get a test or just consult about it
Want To Get STD Test in Bali?
Don’t be afraid if you have ever had sexual contact with someone, and found signs of an STD, you can consult your doctor and clinic that provides the STD test. STD symptoms can indeed come and disappear with time, but this does not mean that STD just goes away from your body. If you experience health problems related to STD, see a doctor immediately to get the right treatment. Symptoms caused by STD are different, depending on the type of STD.
These signs can indicate a person infected with STD include:
- Lumps or sores around your genitals, thighs and buttocks.
- A strange discharge appears on your penis or vagina.
- Feelings of burning and heat when you urinate.
- irritation, itching, swelling, or pain in your penis, vagina, vulva, or anus.
- Often feel tired and experience flu-like symptoms such as fever, aches, and swollen glands.
- However, these symptoms can also occur due to fungal or bacterial infections that are not STD. So doing the test is the only way to know for certain whether you have STD or not
Talk with your doctor or nurse about what type of sexual activity you have (vaginal, anal, oral), whether you use condoms during sex or not. Data from you will help medical experts to analyze sexual symptoms for later testing or for the best treatment for you. For those who had unprotected sex, getting an STD test is very important. Or if you find out that the partner you are having sex with is actually suffering from an STD, you must be tested. Some STDs like HIV can cause health conditions that are damaged from time to time, even if you do not feel any symptoms at this time. Remember, STD can also spread to other people who have sex with you.